CLIENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
At Annville-Cleona Veterinary Associates, we are committed to make a positive impact in the lives of our patients and to exceed the expectations of our clients by providing our patients with exceptional veterinary services in a friendly and professional manner.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- To be treated with professionalism, compassion, honesty, and respect - free from discrimination
- That our priorities are your pet, your needs, and public safety
- Knowledgeable veterinary care for your pet
- To receive information you can understand and to help you make choices for your pet
- The ability to request a written prescription or your pet’s medical records
- Privacy and confidentiality, unless you ask otherwise or it’s required by law
- That your positive or constructive feedback is welcome
- To get notice from us, contact information for other veterinarians, and transfer of your pet’s care if we can’t treat your pet anymore
WHAT WE ASK IN RETURN IS:
- That our team and other clients are treated with professionalism, compassion, honesty, and respect - free from discrimination
- For you to be upfront and honest with our team, including
- That you share information:
- Provide (or grant us permission to request) your pet’s complete medical records
- Answer our team’s questions and give us any information you think is important about your pet’s health or our team’s safety (including a history of biting, scratching, etc.)
- Sharing questions, challenges, or concerns about anything we’ve discussed, left unaddressed, or with any treatments
- Your respect of our schedule and that medical care can be unpredictable
- Cancel any appointments at least 24 hours before your appointment so other pets can get care. A cancellation fee may apply if you cancel within 24 hours or are a “No Show” for your scheduled appointment time.
- Contact us if you will be late for your appointment prior to your appointment time. We will try to make accommodations to see late arrivals but a late fee charge may be applied to your account if you arrive more than 10 minutes after your scheduled appointment time
- Only allow people whom you trust to get information, make medical decisions, and provide payment to accompany your pet to appointments. Due to time constraints, we generally cannot repeat conversations with multiple people
- That you provide your feedback
- We know this can be hard, but please bring any concerns to our team, practice leadership, or practice owner right away so that we can improve our clients’ and patients’ experiences
- Reviews and referrals are greatly appreciated!
- Provide payment at the time of service
COVID-19 Notice: We are still providing curbside to anyone who prefers this - just call us when you arrive and let us know.